Below are the new levels and contact information should you have questions.
Assistant Secretary Martinez Discusses People with Disabilities and the Financial Industry
U.S. News and World Report Money recently published an article, “How People with Disabilities Can Overcome Money Challenges,” which examined a report released by the National Disability Institute about the financial challenges faced by people with disabilities. These challenges include a higher rate of poverty, added expenses for disability-related needs, and barriers created by the financial industry.
Company has three core teams that all work together:
- The Kitchen Teamis responsible for ensuring full execution of all ingredient fillings for each week’s box.
- The Packing Teamputs finished ingredients into boxes. They are the final quality check on all items.
- 3.The Shipping and Receiving Teamreceives ingredients and organizes finished boxes to send to customers.
- Deliver products to job sites assuring products are in conditions according to quality-control standards.
- Ensure trucks are loaded and unloaded according to company standards and procedures.
- Ensure customer requested dates are met according to instructions of traffic manager.
- Ensure all administration paperwork concerning delivery orders required to move with shipments are available for inspection and that appropriate paperwork accompanies delivery.
Invitation for America’s Job Center of California and Employment Development Department (EDD) staff to participate in a 2.5 hour webinar on the Veterans’ Services Navigator (VSN) roles and responsibilities and the new Veteran Intake Form.
The department will be announcing a $100 million grant competition this fall to expand American apprenticeship programs to more industries, as part of President Obama’s commitment to double the number of apprenticeship programs over the next five years. On Sept. 15, Dr. Jill Biden, wife of Vice President Biden, traveled to Zurich, Switzerland, to learn more about that country’s successful career and technical education programs and to speak at an international forum.
Y-SCHOLARS PROGRAM: The Y-Scholars Program vision is to build a learning community that practices continuous self-improvement to achieve our high ambitions. With an emphasis on relationship building and coaching, the Y-Scholars Program supports high school students by improving their academic skills, developing their CLASP (commitment, leadership, attitude, self-discipline, passion) character strengths, and assisting them in making informed decisions about their personal goals and future plans.
Westcoast Solar Energy in Sonoma County is Hiring for Qualified solar Lead Tech and Installation Tech
This is a solid, long term, high paying position for the right candidate. We are looking for highly motivated applicants looking for stability with vertical opportunity within the company. The majority of our work is in the NB territory.
A Bay Area Basket Assembly Company is gearing up for the Holidays and has immediate hire for an Office Assistant. This 20 year growing establishment brings to you California gourmet selections in spectacular gift baskets and celebration packages.
Digital badges offer students the opportunity to pave their own learning pathways and allow employers to verify necessary workforce skills, according to this report from the Alliance for Excellent Education and the Mozilla Foundation.
The CTE Launchboard provides data to California community colleges and K-12 school districts on CTE (career and technical education) programs
The CTE Launchboard, a statewide data system supported by the California Community Colleges Chancellor’s Office and hosted by Cal-PASS Plus, provides data to California community colleges and their feeder K-12 school districts on the effectiveness of CTE (career and technical education) programs.
On Tuesday, September 23, 2014, the U.S. Departments of Labor, Education and Health and Human Services will host a National Dialogue on Career Pathways via live stream. Federal agency leaders from each Department will provide opening remarks on the impact of building effective career pathways can have on our nation’s workforce system. In addition, the Dialogue will highlight strategies and lessons learned from business leaders, state and local practitioners and national policy leaders.
Secretary of Labor Discusses Opportunities for People with Disabilities at G20 Ministerial Meeting
U.S. Secretary of Labor Thomas E. Perez met with employment ministers of the G20 in Melbourne, Australia, on September 9-11 to discuss economic growth and job creation in the global economy. Perez conducted a series of bilateral meetings to promote a range of mutual challenges, such as youth unemployment, expanding opportunities for women, and ensuring people with disabilities have the opportunity to realize their full potential.
Office liquidation, space planning and relocation services. We buy, sell, move, remove (furniture & e-waste), recycle, reconfigure, and more. Wholesale & retailer of commercial office furniture. Electronic Waste Management services include: free drop off, ewaste events and free pick-up.
A leading edge investment consulting and wealth management firm, offering comprehensive and strategic financial and estate planning services is seeking an Administrative Assistant professional.
A family owned company that has been operating in the Bay Area Community for over 14 years delivering comprehensive electrical and solar services is in an immediate need of a Bookkeeper who is detailed oriented and analytical.
A Bay Area Basket Assembly Company is gearing up for the Holidays and has immediate hire for an Assistant Warehouse Manager. This 20 year growing establishment brings to you California gourmet selections in spectacular gift baskets and celebration packages.
The site is a resource and has no direct affiliation with the employers, organizations, schools, or events posted. To learn more, please contact
Dennis Rojas: 510-290-9705
September 24 @ 1:00 am - 3:00 pm
September 24 @ 5:30 am - 7:00 pm
September 24 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
September 25 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Berkeley Farms Job Fair July 16 & 17 in Hayward July 2, 2014
- Summer Youth Employment in the Hayward Area June 10, 2013
- IMPLEMENTATION OF THE VETERANS RETRAINING ASSISTANCE PROGRAM (VRAP) June 21, 2012
- AssistMeLive in Oakland is looking for Bilingual Interpreters July 24, 2012
- Rubicon in Berkeley is Hiring for a Staffing Specialist August 22, 2012
- On-Site Recruitment for Target on Thursday, Sept. 25th at 9:00 am in Oakland September 22, 2014
- Job Training for Entry-Level Job in Oil, Gas, Chemical, and Related Industries September 22, 2014
- Berkeley’s Minimum Wage Increases to Begin on October 1st September 22, 2014
- On-Site Recruitment for the Natural Grocery Company on Wednesday, Sept. 24th @ 10:00 am September 22, 2014
- On-Site Recruitment for Telecom, Inc. in Oakland on Wednesday, Sept. 24 at 1:00 pm September 22, 2014
- Manuel Morales: Will you have another job fair again. i didn't kn...
- firstname.lastname@example.org: The job fair was completely disorganized they say ...
- Rehan Alasmelmibut: I am Rehan Alasmelmibut and I am interested in man...
- John Gomes: My John Gomes I am currently employed and working ...
- Justin Henderson: My name is Justin Henderson and I'm interested in...