A family owned company that has been operating in the Bay Area Community for over 14 years delivering comprehensive electrical and solar services is in an immediate need of a Bookkeeper who is detailed oriented and analytical.
We are one of the fastest growing solar energy companies in California, looking to fill sales positions in our expanding branch in Walnut Creek (East bay area).
We invite you to be part of the green revolution! The solar energy business is one of the fastest growing and most profitable industries in the area of green energy today.
Help your planet thrive, help your costumers save money, and make lots of it
On July 22, President Obama signed the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act into law. This is the first major update to federal job training programs in more than 15 years. Portia Wu, assistant secretary for employment and training, answers three questions on how this law is helping to prepare workers for jobs available today and in the future.
Surplus Service is in the high growth reuse green industry. Although we recycle, our goal is to upcycle or reuse electronics which is a far more eco-friendly and sustainable options helping our clients target zero waste. Our team specializes in supporting technology, medical, labs, R&D, retail and government organizations nationally providing cradle to cradle options for over 10 years.
Surplus Service is in the high growth reuse green industry. Our reverse logistics model “Upcycles” depleted electronics giving them a second life via reuse, refurbish, data removal, resale or eco-friendly recycling. Our team specializes in supporting technology, medical, labs, R&D, retail and government organizations nationally providing cradle to cradle options for over 10 years.
Oracle is proud to offer the Injured Veteran Internship Program. We currently have an internships we are looking to fill in Rocklin, CA and is a Technical Account Manager. Attached is the internship descriptions, please share and/or market the opportunities to your constituents. Thank you for continuing to be supportive as we market and grow the Injured Veteran Internship Program at Oracle. Continue Reading →
An article in Psychiatric News by Mark Moran in a series sponsored by SAMHSA finds that supported employment of people with mental illness leads to higher rates of employment, fewer days to the first competitive job, more hours and weeks worked, and higher wages.
Veterans applying for psychiatric disability benefits are likely to work more days and to use more mental health services if they receive counseling about the value of working, said Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) researchers based on data they published in Psychiatric Services in Advance.
Perform administrative and certain clinical duties under the direction of the physician. Front Office
• Greet, register and schedule patients in an efficient and timely manner
• Answer multiple phones, and facilitate communication throughout the medical practice
• Verify demographic and insurance information in medical records
• Fax, obtain authorizations, schedule procedures, and billing
• Additional MA duties as assigned
National Industry Liaison Group Welcomes Assistant Secretary Martinez
At the annual conference of the National Industry Liaison Group (NILG) on August 7 in Washington, DC, assistant secretary of labor for disability employment policy Kathy Martinez spoke to an audience of about 700 equal employment opportunity and affirmative action professionals from around the country.
The Stride Center (www.stridecenter.org) is a nonprofit job training organization specializing in empowering adults from low-income communities to become economically self-sufficient through careers in the IT (ICT) technology field.
Highcom Security Services, Inc. encourages professionals in the security Industry to apply for this position.
HighCom Security Services specializes in providing a complete range of protective services with an emphasis on counter-terrorism methods. We were founded in San Francisco in 1997 by former military and law enforcement personnel with over 30 years of experience in counter-terror operations and crime prevention. We are uniquely positioned to provide the highest level of security and protective services to our customers. Our success is a result of the top quality candidates we bring to join our Team!
HighCom Security Services Inc. encourages professional, experienced, and detail oriented Security Agent to apply for this position. HighCom Security Services specializes in providing a complete range of protective services with an emphasis on counter-terrorism methods. We were founded in San Francisco in 1997 by former military and law enforcement personnel with over 30 years of experience in counter-terrorism operations and crime prevention. We are uniquely positioned to provide the highest level of security and protective services to our customers. Continue Reading →
Meet face to face with multiple decision makers hiring sales, business development, marketing, retail and sales management professionals across many industries. Our events are open to executive level experienced professionals as well as entry level and recent college graduates. This is your chance to meet directly with hiring managers!
- Hayward, CA – Macy’s Logistics & Operations: Security Associate Part Time – Hayward, CA
- Macy’s Bayfair Center, San Leandro, CA: Retail Cosmetics Sales – Beauty Advisor – Flex Team – San Leandro, CA
- Macy’s Broadway Plaza, Walnut Creek, CA: Merchandise Team Manager – Walnut Creek, CA
- Macy’s Southland, Hayward, CA: Retail Cosmetics Sales – IMPULSE Beauty Artist and Sales Advisor, Full Time – Hayward, CA
- Macy’s Sun Valley, Concord, CA: Retail Cosmetics Sales Hiring Event – Beauty Advisor, Full Time/Part Time – Concord, CA
- Seasonal Hiring Event – Retail Stock Merchandising Part Time – Richmond, CA – Hilltop Mall, Macy’s – RICHMOND, CA
- Seasonal Hiring Event – Retail Stock Receiving Part Time – Richmond, CA – Hilltop Mall, Macy’s – RICHMOND, CA
- Union City, CA – Macy’s Logistics: Clerical – UNION CITY, CA
Under supervision, performs a variety of tasks relative to the maintenance of service facilities within the Community Services Bureau Child Development and Head Start centers and administrative facilities; and performs related work as required. Tasks range from minor building repairs and cleaning to transporting supplies and materials. Continue Reading →
Program Assistant Position with San Pablo Economic Development Corporation Part-time $15.00 – $18.00
We are looking for a talented individual to complement our team and be a part of our success. The Program Assistant (PA) will provide support to the Program Coordinators (PC) and General Manager (GM).
Berkeley Bowl offers
- Competitive wages
- 100% Company paid Medical, Dental, Vision,
and Life Insurance for Employee and Family
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 401-K Retirement Savings
- Company paid Profit Sharing Program
- 10% Employee Store Discount
- Plan, prepare and maintain cold prep menu items in accordance with IKEA recipes and place in cooling stations or in serving line cases.
- Prepare menu items following IKEA’s food concept according to specifications using approved ingredients and in accordance with health standards.
- Serve customers on the food line and in the dining room.
- May perform light baking and assist in preparation of ingredients to be stored for next day use.
Ensure a safe and secure environment for co-workers and visitors that protects our assets and minimizes liabilities and losses to secure IKEA as the best home furnishings company in the local market
Continue Reading →
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment where people are your #1 concern? Can you see yourself working as a team to achieve high-quality results? Do you have an art of persuasion? You’re enthusiastic and accommodating. Even under pressure, you’re tactful and deliver with charm. You’ll get things done the “right way!”
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 7,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $10 billion.
The Driver delivers vehicles and in some instances, customers, employees or vendors safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous and professional customer service. This position focuses on vehicle delivery to dealerships and auction locations covering the greater Bay Area.
There are driver positions available at our Remarketing department’s San Leandro/Oakland office. The position is part-time, working 20-25 hours/week. Candidates must be available to work Monday through Friday, from 6:00 AM to 3:00 PM. Starting salary is $9.00/hour and is non-negotiable.
The site is a resource and has no direct affiliation with the employers, organizations, schools, or events posted. To learn more, please contact
Dennis Rojas: 510-290-9705
August 20 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
August 21 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
August 26 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
August 27 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Berkeley Farms Job Fair July 16 & 17 in Hayward July 2, 2014
- Summer Youth Employment in the Hayward Area June 10, 2013
- IMPLEMENTATION OF THE VETERANS RETRAINING ASSISTANCE PROGRAM (VRAP) June 21, 2012
- AssistMeLive in Oakland is looking for Bilingual Interpreters July 24, 2012
- Rubicon in Berkeley is Hiring for a Staffing Specialist August 22, 2012
- On-Site Recruitment Event in Hayward for Drivers, Dispatchers, and Sorter August 18, 2014
- Bookkeeper Position in Richmond, Part-time 25-30 hours, Starting at $15-$20 Depending on Experience August 18, 2014
- Go Solar! Now Hiring Sales Representative Starting At 85k Annually! (Walnut Creek) August 18, 2014
- Hiring for Independent Living and Supporting Skills Instructor August 18, 2014
- The Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act: Modernizing Federal Job Training Programs August 18, 2014
- Manuel Morales: Will you have another job fair again. i didn't kn...
- email@example.com: The job fair was completely disorganized they say ...
- Rehan Alasmelmibut: I am Rehan Alasmelmibut and I am interested in man...
- John Gomes: My John Gomes I am currently employed and working ...
- Justin Henderson: My name is Justin Henderson and I'm interested in...