APPLICATION DEADLINE: 4:30 p.m. – Friday, January 30, 2015
PAY RANGE: $20.00/hour (Training)
$22.44/hour (upon completion of training)
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 4:30 p.m. – Friday, January 30, 2015
- At least 21 years of age
- Able to speak/read/write/understand English
- No more than one (1) point on driving record
Janitor, Packer, Mixer, Delivery Driver and Administrative Receptionist Position in the East Bay & SF
City Structures Inc. is a construction and development company that provides commercial and residential services. Development portfolio and construction is primarily San Francisco Bay area but it has extensive interests beyond the area into both the domestic US and Mexico.
In April 2014, Vice President Joe Biden announced the launch of the Registered Apprenticeship College Consortium, a national network of post-secondary institutions, employers, unions and associations that is creating opportunities for apprentices to further their education and earn an undergraduate degree.
Resolving to Expect the Best – Assistant Secretary Martinez’s Blog
The importance of high expectations for youth with disabilities was the theme of a January 16 blog post by Assistant Secretary of Labor for Disability Employment Policy Kathy Martinez.
Independent and mature individual to manage daily, weekly, monthly and yearly work flow which is described in job offering. The individual must be extremely competent in technology, office procedures and administration, construction and development and the communication with clients, vendors and subcontractors. The candidate will report directly to partner in charge of construction and development.
The City of Concord is looking for an experienced Driver with a valid class B license to safely transport seniors, youth, and teens while providing superior, friendly customer service.
The U.S. Department of Labor (Department or DOL) is sponsoring a study to help policymakers and program administrators understand the level of accessibility of American Job Centers (AJCs) for individuals with disabilities. T
Jobs for the Future works to design and drive the adoption of education and career pathways leading from college readiness to career advancement for those struggling to succeed in today’s economy.
A CLASP brief highlighting six promising programs that show how career pathway bridges help lower-skilled students move farther and faster along college and career paths through dual enrollment in linked basic skills and occupational certificate courses.
Under the direct supervision of the Director of Behavioral Health Services the Administrative Assistant is the lead administrative support for the Behavioral Health Services and its programs.
Summary of duties – Responsible for performing clerical duties and maintaining a clean and organized work area. Education requirements – High school graduate or equivalent. License/certification requirements – AHA BLS certification required.
A Dishwasher/Service Assistance at Denny’s plays a special role in the overall operation of the unit.
A Residential Driver is responsible for safely operating a front-, side-, or rear-loading truck, and providing prompt, courteous and complete waste removal services for customers who reside on a designated route.
This position provides assistance to the Technical Packaging Group Manager, Packaging Project Managers, and Packaging Specialists.
Office Assistant is the journey level class of this series, fully competent to independently perform a variety of office support functions.
The Distribution Technician provides leadership and support within the Distribution Department to ensure all exchange/par level carts are inventoried and replenished in a timely manner. Works as a liaison between departments and Coordinator to provide high quality service.
Georgia-Pacific’s San Francisco Bay Packaging facility located in San Leandro, CA is looking for individuals to join our production team. Our San Leandro plant is one of the nation’s leading corrugated box manufacturers.
A Community College Virtual Symposium brief describes recent approaches to bridge programs and explores promising practices that contextualize and/or integrate instruction and strengthen student support and transition services to improve students’ rates of postsecondary transition and completion.
Are you a Veteran with a severe service-connected disability that affects your mobility? Do you know someone who is?
We LOVE dogs. YOU love dogs. But more importantly, you understand that caring for dogs is NOT glamorous, it can be messy and it is VERY HARD WORK. If you truly understand that – please read on…
The site is a resource and has no direct affiliation with the employers, organizations, schools, or events posted. To learn more, please contact
Dennis Rojas: 510-290-9705
- IMPLEMENTATION OF THE VETERANS RETRAINING ASSISTANCE PROGRAM (VRAP) June 21, 2012
- Rubicon in Berkeley is Hiring for a Staffing Specialist August 22, 2012
- ATTENTION: Fake Employer Stealing SS# and Money from Job Seekers February 8, 2013
- Report on a Study of Green Jobs and Health Care Programs March 28, 2013
- Part-Time Seasonal Positions at Concord Pavilion this Saturday April 26th April 22, 2014
- SamTrans Job Info: Part-Time Bus Operator Job Opportunity in South SF or San Carlos January 26, 2015
- Mv Transporation Is Hiring Drivers The Pinole Location January 26, 2015
- Hiring Event for Administrative and Accounting Clerks, Delivery Drivers, Janitors in San Pablo this Wed January 26, 2015
- Janitor, Packer, Mixer, Delivery Driver and Administrative Receptionist Position in the East Bay & SF January 23, 2015
- Part-time Office Administrative Position with Construction Company in Oakland, $25 an Hour January 23, 2015
- TylerNes: I think this is a real great article.Really lookin...
- assembly work at home: assembly work at home adwords help...
- Dennis Rojas: I apologize. Agencies forward job announcements a...
- Judy Matluck: I went to the US Post office website and they said...
- Manuel Morales: Will you have another job fair again. i didn't kn...